Crispy, staff of life Turkish pizza pie, Lahmacun, is fun to eat and an excellent formula for a celebration since everybody will prime their own as they need.
For the breadstuff
4 ½ c undyed all-purpose flour.
1 ½ tsp salt.
1 Tbsp active dry yeast.
1 ½ Tbsp oil.
1- one ¼ c water, warm to 90F.
For the Topping.
1 sweet pepper.
1 red pepper.
2 garlic cloves.
¼ c contemporary parsley.
½ avoirdupois unit boeuf (85% lean) or ground lamb.
1 Tbsp oil.
1 ½ tsp fixings.
1 tsp paprika.
½ – one tsp red pepper flakes.
1 ¼ tsp salt.
¼ tsp ground black pepper.
For Serving (as desired).
1 lemon, withdraw wedges.
2 tomatoes, sliced.
1 sweet onion, sliced.
For the breadstuff:
1. Mix the flour and yeast during a medium bowl. Add the salt and blend well. Add the oil and blend till well distributed.
2. Add ¾ c of water and blend well. Continue adding a bit of water at a time till the dough starts to return along.
3. Turn the dough out onto your counter and knead till a soft and supple dough forms, 3-5 minutes.
4. Cover the dough with a moist dishtowel or wrap and let it rest for thirty min-1 hour.
For the Topping:
1. Process the peppers, onion, tomato, garlic, and parsley in your kitchen appliance in batches in keeping with its size. Once the veggies are finely pureed, transfer them to a fine-mesh sieve placed over a bowl. gently strain the green goods mixture of excess juices. (Reserve the juices for later.)
2. Place the vegetable puree during a massive bowl beside the raw ground meat, olive oil, ingredient, paprika, red pepper flakes (according to your heat preference), salt, and pepper. combine well till soft paste forms. (If the mixture appears dry, add a splash of the reserved vegetable juices to the meat mixture.)
3. Cover the meat mixture and let the flavors develop for thirty min.
Putting It all at once:
1. Near the top of your resting/rising time, heat up your kitchen appliance to 450F.
2. Knockback the dough and divide it into twelve, roughly even items. Roll each bit into a ball.
3. Once your kitchen appliance is preheated, place a baking sheet into the kitchen appliance to heat up.
4. On a gently floured surface, work with 2 balls of dough at a time. Roll every ball bent roughly 5×7.
5. Spread a scant ¼ c of filling over prime of every piece of dough, spreading the filling together with your hands or a rubber spatula to hide the whole piece of dough and pressing the filling into the dough. (The topping shouldn’t fall off after you visit move the dough.)
6. Remove the preheating baking sheet from the kitchen appliance and transfer the lidded items of dough onto the recent baking sheet. Stretching the dough to a really skinny sheet of roughly 7×10 inches as you transfer it.
7. Return the baking sheet to the kitchen appliance and bake the pizzas for 11 minutes, till the sides are setting out to flip golden brown.
8. While the primary2ar baking, create2additional pizzas.
9. When the primary2 pizzas are done, transfer them onto a wire cooling rack, and place consequent2 pizzas onto the recent baking sheet. Continue rolling, topping, and baking, till all of your pizzas are created.
Top the nice and cozy lahmacun with parsley, tomatoes, lettuce, or onion and a squeeze of juice, as desired. Roll the pizza pie up and enjoy it!