- 2 and 1/2 cups (375g) cashew halves*
- 8 ounces (226g) chocolate, coarsely chopped*
- sea salt for sprinkling
- 30 caramel squares, unwrapped (I like wrapping paper caramels)
- 1/3 cup (80g) cream
- Line 2 massive baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone polymer baking mats.
- Arrange thirty five clusters of cashews every with 1-2 inches between them. Use concerning 11-12 cashew halves per cluster. Set a few additional cashew aside if you’ve got any. you’ll crush them up to sprinkle on high of the clusters in step four.
- Place the caramels in a very medium microwave-safe bowl. Pour cream on high and microwave for three minutes total, stopping and stirring each twenty seconds. It’s plenty of stirring, however it’s imperative to forestall the caramels from hot. If the caramel appears too thick when three minutes, stir in 1-2 additional Tablespoons of cream. Spoon a pair of teaspoons of caramel onto the middle of every cluster. put aside as you soften the chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate within the microwave or use a double saucepan. If victimization the microwave, place chocolate in a very medium microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1-2 minutes, stopping and stirring each twenty seconds till utterly melted and sleek. Spoon melted chocolate on high of every cluster, then high every with any crushed cashews (from step 2) and a sprinkle of ocean salt.
- Allow the chocolate to utterly set within the white goods for half-hour before enjoying. Store leftover clusters within the white goods.