- 12 ounces almond bark, roughly chopped*
- 2 cups whole raw almonds* – such as Diamond of California (may sub cashews or peanuts)
- 1-2 teaspoons coarse sea salt*
- Like a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- In a heat safe bowl, microwave almond bark on high for two minutes. Take it out, provides it a stir, then come to microwave for thirty seconds at a time – stir onceevery – till creamy.
- Add almonds to the bowl of liquefied chocolate. Use a tablespoon to scoop out almonds and chocolate and pour into a mound on ready baking sheet. (The chocolate candetached a little) Repeat method with remaining almonds and chocolate. Sprinkle with coarse ocean salt.
- Allow clusters to cool downutterly. If you’ve gotspacewithin theelectric refrigerator or fridge, you’ll stick them in there for a number of minutes and they will harden up in no time. Store at temperature or chilled in associate degree airtight instrumentality.