- 3 cups (540g) chocolate morsels (or 540g pure white chocolate)
- 1 (14 ounce) will sugary milk
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract (or additional, style and glide by your preference)
- 8 crushed candy canes
- 2/3 cup (120g) mini chocolate chips
- Line 8×8 sq. baking pan with parchment paper or foil. Spray gently with the change of state spray.
- Combine the chocolate chips and sugared milk in a very cooking pan over medium heat. Stir often till chips square measure melted. take away from heat and stir within the peppermint extract and candy canes.
- Spread equally into ready baking pan. high with chocolate chips and gently swirl them into the fudge with a knife. high with a lot of crushed candy items. Chill for three hours, then dig squares. Store in icebox for up to one week.